Current Coaching Positions Available
All Hallows’ School Netball Program – Casual Coaching Positions
All Hallows’ School is seeking applications for Netball Coaches for the 2017 Season. We are looking for experienced, energetic and passionate coaches for all age divisions 11yrs-Intermediates, who will coach with a high level of professionalism and whom exemplify the Mercy values of All Hallows’ School.
Successful applicants will be expected to help our girls to improve their skills, as well as promote a love of the game in a safe and friendly environment. Successful coaches will need to commit to one training session per week, and be available to coach each Saturday during the season.
All Hallows’ Netball competes in the Downey Park Netball Association Competition, with training commencing in February 2017 through to the completion of the competition in August.
For an approximate training schedule please see here.
Get in the Know
At every ANZC Queensland Firebirds home game up to 15 coaches and 5 umpires (total 20) will experience this exciting coach development opportunity that includes the following:
- Pre-game and post-game discussions lead by the facilitator
- Pre-game and post–game Firebird’s Coach or Assistant coach (briefing and debriefing)
- Catering – finger food
- Ticket to the Firebirds home game – all seated together
- During game discussions and workbook tasks
Click here for more information
Click here to Register
Netball Queensland advertise coaching positions for clubs/Associations/Regions /Schools. If you wish to submit an advertisement to be posted on our website please email:
All submissions must include the following details:
– Name of school, club, Association or Region
– Positions required
– Time commitment for both games and training (ie: days/nights, times and venue)
– Level of coaching accreditation if applicable
– Remuneration details if you are offering payment
– Contact details for applications
– Closing date for applications
– General information about the club