Nominations for the inaugural mixed netball season at the State Netball Centre are now open.
The 12 week season starts on Tuesday 5 September 2016, with three men and four women, plus a minimum of one substitute to play scorer, required to fill a team.
To find out more information and nominate your team, email [email protected] or call the State Netball Centre on 07 3422 0647.
NEW SEASON INFORMATION PAGE (MIXED)
- New Season commences the week Tuesday 6th September 2016, with 12 weeks of round robin fixtures
- Nominations close 5.00pm Friday 19th August 2016. The Nomination is submitted in conjunction with the terms as set out in the Captains Responsibilities Schedule and in submitting the nomination you are agreeing to adhere to these conditions. Team Captains note that in nominating you are also agreeing to abide by the Rules & Regulations of the State Netball Centre Social Netball. Also, as Captain, you are responsible to make your players are aware of these rules and their obligation to abide by them.
- Scorers All teams are to provide a scorer each week. If a scorer is not provided this will result in a player being removed from the court to undertake scoring duties. No exceptions! The minimum age of a scorer is 13 years of age.
- Weekly Game Fees = $91 per team per game (paid in full prior to the game) via eftpos (no cash accepted) OR
- Season Payment due by 5:00pm Wednesday 31st August 2016 – $1,037.40 (inclusive of 5% discount) (team payment in full – no individual player payments) Finals fees not included in above season payment.
- Account Details – Netball Qld Ltd BSB 014 202 ACC NO: 4069-70285
- Reference = Team Name + night played/grade (ie TMX)
- Player Registration (new players) = $30 per player to be paid prior to Round 1 6th September 2016. This is paid through trybooking.com.au. The link is on the Netball QLD website under the Social Netball quick link, Click here to pay for the State Netball Centre Player Membership. Provides player injury insurance, (valid September 2016 – December 2016)
- As this is a round robin competition there will be no finals played.
- Forfeit fees of $180 apply to all teams who forfeit and must be paid prior to next scheduled game – 2 forfeits in one season will see your team removed from the competition.
- Uniform Penalties commence in Round 4 – refer to Uniform Guidelines, however appropriate clothing must be worn at all times and a strict dress code applies to all games.
- My Netball is the sports software used by the State Netball Centre Social Competition and you can view your fixture times, results and premiership ladders at all times at netball.com.au. First fixture time available 9am Friday before the season commences. Please do not view prior to this time as it may change.