Accreditation updating requires the completion of various related tasks within a four (4) year period following the successful completion of a Bench Officials Accreditation, unless a higher level of accreditation is achieved.
Further recommended updating activities, which can replace one practical officiating requirement, include:
- Attend a Course Presenters/Assessors course.
- Present a State Bench Officials professional development workshop.
- Complete the Netball Australia Online Level One Umpires’ Course.
- Complete the ASC introductory Officiating General principles course.
Submit completed updating form to the relevant Member Organisation. Updating log/form must be signed by current National Bench Official or Member Organisation at time of participation.
Click here for the Updating Form
Please forward completed form and documents to email@example.com
If a Bench Official does not update their accreditation within the specified four year period, Netball Australia may:
- require the official to re-do the entire training program;
- or require the official to undertake a specified number of activities as determined by Netball Australia.