This website is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features might not work correctly in this browser.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best browser experience.
Why is the BIOME important?
* it creates zero distance between the customer and those designing the offering;
* it cultivates an ecosystem of thriving inter-dependent "microenterprises" with a shared purpose;
* it minimumises viable bureaucracy so information can flow as freely as possible across the system:
* it creates clear strategy and operational priorities with shared responsibility for system-wide KPIs;
* it is adaptable and flexible to cater for different needs and local conditions;
* it uses resources as efficiently as possible removing friction in the system;
* it creates ways of working which embed and reward, sharing and collaboration;
* it focuses the majority of the workforce on high-value, people focused activities rather than administration;
* it improves capacity and capability through use of technology and digital solutions; and
* it maximises the positive social impact netball has on communities.