Netball Queensland advertise coaching positions for clubs/Associations/Regions /Schools. All applicants must complete the below form and return to Karen Topp at, email@example.com
Become a Netball Queensland COMMUNITY COACH Today!
Would you like to inspire the next generation of netballers?
Netball QLD is looking for coaches to deliver NetSetGO before, during and after school hours.
– Plan and deliver engaging sessions
– Competitive pay rate
– Equipment provided
– Coach development opportunities
We’re looking for coaches who:
– are upbeat and enthusiastic
– love netball
– use a game sense approach
– are experts at putting smiles on faces
The following is required to become a Netball Queensland Community Coach:
– minimum Foundation coaching accreditation
– register as a coach on the Sporting Schools website (www.sportingschools.gov.au) or we can register on your behalf
– current Working with Children Check (Blue Card) – a copy must be supplied
– current registered member of Netball Queensland – this must be for the current year
If you meet the above criteria then you will be covered by Netball Australia’s Insurance policy. Payment is $40 per hour including travel and meal allowances.
If you are interested in applying to become a Netball Queensland Community Coach please click here:
Queensland Catholic Netball Association – 2019
Queensland Catholic Netball Association are seeking applications for a Technical Director (Coaching and Player Development)
Job Title: Technical Director for QCNA (Queensland Catholic Netball Association Inc.)
Purpose of the Role:
The Technical Director is to provide leadership, education, and technical and policy direction for players and coaches in the QCNA Program in line with the Netball Australia coaching curriculum and QCNA Development Plan and Association Philosophy.
The position reports to the Executive Committee of QCNA and to other parties as directed.
She/he also may be required to liaise with and report to Netball Australia and Netball Queensland coaching authorities.
About Queensland Catholic Netball Association:
The Association was established over 40 years ago and currently holds fixtures for Junior, Intermediate, and Senior Women with potential for Junior Boys, Mens and Mixed in the future.
We further participate in Netball Queensland competitions ie. State Age, QCup (Queensland Cup) and SE Queensland Premier League (Zone 6). We have between 15 and 20 Representative teams for players aged between 11 and Adult) and participate in a number of Rep Carnivals, trainings, and fitness and conditioning training programs.
We further run a Player and Coach Development Program (CDP and PDP) incorporating skill development, fitness, court systems and injury prevention.
Our home base and training courts are at Downey Park Netball Courts, Windsor.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Executive Committee or such other appointed persons to ensure adherence to QCNA philosophy and playing style.
- To provide leadership, education, mentoring and support for all Association Coaches.
- Provide advice and mentoring to players and coaches as required.
- Provide technical direction and monitoring of the player pathway of QCNA.
- To play a key role in the recruitment and appointment of Coaches for QCNA.
- To provide technical direction and support for any Association programs, including injury prevention.
- To ensure that the Netball Australia, Netball Queensland and QCNA philosophies and policies are understood and followed by coaches and players within the Association programs.
Westside Christian College – 16 May 2019
|Name of Association, Club, Region or School:||Westside Christian College|
|Time Commitment:||16 May 2019
4:00 – 5:30pm
|Accreditation level||More than beginner|
|Remuneration:||$35 an hour|
|Closing Date:||10th May|
|General information about Association, Club, Region or School:||This is a development night for our teams to start the season with. We are looking for coaches that focus on areas such as shooting, defending, centre play and wingers.
We would love to have 4 coaches.