About the course
The blended learning (online and face-to-face) Development Coach Accreditation Course is targeted at Club, Association and Regional coaches and teachers aiming to further their netball knowledge. The Course is the second step in the national coaching accreditation framework and provides a good introduction to skill progression, fault detection and correction and an introduction to basic game play.
What are the requirements of the new blended course?
1. Current financial member of Netball Queensland
2. Must hold Foundation Coach Accreditation
3. Completion of the online Development Coach Accreditation component
4. Completion of the online Rules of Netball Theory Exam (70% pass)
5. Completion of the 4 ½ -hour face-to-face workshop
NB: Coaches must complete points 3-4 above before proceeding to 5.