Netball Queensland is the peak body for netball in Queensland.
The following fees are payable by each player and non-player through their Association or Club for 2018 membership.
Seniors (18 years and over) $90.00
Juniors (11 to 17 years) $90.00
Non-playing Members $35.00
NetSetGo Participation Fee (5-10years) $77.00
Please note the above fee categories will be shown as above in MyNetball.
BENEFITS OF NETBALL QUEENSLAND AFFILIATION
- Insurance: Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Personal Accident, Property
- Insurance (for Associations), Association Liability – including Directors and Officers
- Coach development and pathways for grassroots to elite: courses, resources, workshops, accreditation, networking opportunities
- Umpire development and pathways from grassroots to elite: courses, accreditation, mentoring, testing, resources
- Player development and pathways from grassroots to elite: NetSetGO, training, clinics, Firebirds Netball Camps, regional academies, state teams and resources
- Community development: Volunteer Recognition Program, Inclusion, Net Assist Program
- Management and Administration: constitution, policy and procedures advice, facility development advice, complaint handling, MyNetball training and support & website.
- Information and opportunities to access to Netball Queensland preferred suppliers
- Advice and leadership in development of Strategic Plan
- Voting rights at Netball Queensland Annual General Meeting, General Meetings and Special General Meetings
- Representation and advocacy to Netball Australia and stakeholders such as local and state government
A NOTICE TO ALL ASSOCIATION & REGIONAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Willis Australia has been appointed as Netball’s Insurance Brokers. Willis are one of the largest insurance brokers in the world and have operated in Australia for over 50 years. Willis have had a long association with various sporting organisations throughout Australia and are the current Insurance Brokers for Netball NSW and Netball ACT.
Willis have provided an enhanced Insurance Program for all Associations and their members for the following classes of business:
Public Liability/Professional Indemnity
Management Liability cover for Associations and Clubs
Sports Injury/Personal Accident
Asset Program for Property and Equipment for each Association
All associations and clubs are responsible for distributing this information to individual members and stakeholders, who have a right to be informed of insurance policies BEFORE an incident gives rise to a claim
2018 Summary of Insurance
Membership with Netball Queensland includes cover under the Netball Australia National Insurance Program. This program is handled by V-Insurance Group (Corporate authorised representative of Willis) as our insurance broker.
Please note that insurance cover only applies to members who are involved in Netball Queensland sanctioned competitions and activities. Members are not covered if they play in a non-affiliated netball competition.
Details on the Insurance Program including what is covered, how to make a claim and how to increase cover can be found here.