Netball Queensland Teacher Ambassador Program
Seeking teachers in every school in Queensland.
Netball Queensland Teacher Ambassador Program aims to resource, recognise and reward teachers who strongly promote the game of Netball. Importantly, the program aims to establish an alliance between schools and Netball Queensland to develop and promote Netball in the classroom and on the courts.
Thisprogram is open to all Primary and Secondary school teachers who are passionate about providing their students with opportunities to be active and develop their motor skills in a fun and engaging way.
Role of a Teacher Ambassador
- Act as the main contact for netball in their school
- Increase the awareness of netball for students, teachers, and parents
- Promote netball within their school
- Arrange opportunities for their school to be involved in Netball Queensland clinics, programs, and competitions
- Distribute information about local associations and Netball Queensland Events
Netball Queensland Teacher Ambassador benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Pre-Sale opportunities to purchase Queensland Firebirds game day tickets
- School receives Queensland Firebirds collateral
- Social Media tiles and content for use to promote netball
- Regular e-communications
- Access to netball resources and session plans
- Assistance from Community Development Officers
- Rewards and Recognition (Netball Queensland Teacher Ambassador of the Year Award)
If you are interested in partnering with Netball Queensland through this program, please fill in the attached EOI form.