Netball Queensland receives many requests for support from community and netball organisations. While we are passionate about getting to know netty fans and encouraging the community to get involved in netball, unfortunately we are unable to support all the requests we receive.
To assist in assessing this large number of requests, please review the below criteria before submitting your request and accompanying information via the form below. Each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and a response will be provided once an outcome has been determined.
Please note the below guidelines regarding community support:
· Requests from individuals or organisations based outside of Netball Queensland's jurisdiction will not be considered.
· Requests for player appearances are considered on a case-by-case basis.
· Netball Queensland does not provide free tickets to Queensland Firebirds matches or Firebirds memberships.
· Netball Queensland does not provide monetary donations or sponsorship whether in-kind or cash.
· Netball Queensland will not accept delivery of items delivered to be signed by players.
1. Where your request relates to an event, please ensure your request is submitted at least six weeks prior with details including the date and location of the event.
2. If your request relates to a charity event/auction, please provide detailed information on how funds raised will be utilised.
3. If you are requesting a player to attend an event/workshop/school etc., please provide detailed information on your proposed agenda and potential netball outcomes.
3. Schools making a request for support should provide details on netball programs within the school.
4. Organisations making a request should provide details on the potential netball outcomes to be achieved as a result of any support provided.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org