Netball Queensland currently has three committees and panels that assist in the delivery of key netball related programs. These are as follows:
- Coach and Athlete Advisory Panel
- Umpire Advisory Panel
- State Events Committee
The panels and committee will be responsible for assisting Netball Queensland with the:
- Attainment of best practice, industry leading performance and development pathways for Queensland coaches and athletes (CAAP);
- Strategic direction of umpiring development within Queensland in line with the current National Umpire Development Framework ensuring there are inclusive and quality programs for development of umpires at all levels of the game (UAP); and
- Organisation and implementation of State Events, SEQ Challenge, Mission Queensland State Netball League, Men’s Netball Challenge, Vicki Wilson Cup and Mission Foods Primary Schools Cup (SEC).
- All CAAP, UAP and SEC appointments are for a period of 12 months.